Why VaynerMissions Matter: Inspired By MLK Day And His Legacy
Yesterday was Martin Luther King Day. We all celebrated Martin Luther King Jr.’s legacy and the impact he had — and is still having — in society ❤️
Yesterday, VaynerMedia posted the picture and MLK quote from above on their Instagram. We know that VaynerX + VaynerMedia and their incredible business leaders like Gary Vaynerchuk and Claude Silver believe that their people matter; and Trevor Marks does too ❤️
- That’s why Trevor Marks designed, created and built VaynerMissions for VaynerX and outlined Storygiving too. Naturally, this is right up Gary Vaynerchuk’s alley
Now today, VaynerMedia tweeted + posted this ⬆️
And it’s 💯 true. Both for personal brands & business brands. So Trevor Marks wrote this article to continue to put out content of his own — branding himself as the visionary of VaynerMissions and Storygiving — as he documents his journey to bring VaynerMissions to life at VaynerX in 2022 ❤️
- Trevor Marks believes Vayner employees — and employees everywhere — matter, so he’s going to relentlessly put out content until Gary Vaynerchuk and other Vayner leaders truly understand why Storygiving matters for their people/employees. Just like VaynerMedia’s tweet from above, Trevor Marks wants to make cool creative stuff and then build even cooler stuff from there! This is part of his ‘untraditional application’ and Trevor Marks wants to help 🥊
At the end of the day
VaynerMissions is one of thousands of different ways to show that Vayner employees are appreciated and that they matter. What’s cool about this idea is that it’s different, creative and relevant because ‘it’s what people want’
In a couple sentences, VaynerMissions is…
And Storygiving is…
More supporting materials for VaynerMissions
- What’s Missing at VaynerX?
- What is Storygiving?
- VaynerMissions Are Shared Each Year And VaynerLegacies Are Built Forever
- My VeeFriends Sorcerer Scholarship 🧙♂️🔮 Video Application For VaynerMissions
- How GaryVee’s Twelve and a Half Ingredients Helped Create VaynerMissions
- The MVC and POAP Opportunity For GaryVee and Vayner Employees
- How I Hacked GaryVee’s Attention To Create A Brand New Position At VaynerX
- An Exec Guide For VaynerX Leaders About VaynerMissions
- What do VaynerMissions and the NFL’s My Cause, My Cleats campaign both have in common?
- What if VaynerX employees were empowered to give back and storytell like NFL players?
- What if employees everywhere were empowered to give back and storytell like employees at VaynerX?